[rpd] Recruitment of AfriNIC CEO date

Raz BIRAMAH rbiramah at ipi9.com
Wed Nov 26 20:07:47 UTC 2014

Thanks Seun,

I may have missed something then. For my full information, can you help me find the process as it has been defined in the board processes, and i hope it is not "confidential". Consider this as a member request for information. Can someone help me locate and read that process to be followed by the board to recruite a new CEO?

Also relating to the delay, it is a good idea to consider that an interim might be necessary and i will propose than the interim CEO could not be a candidate for the definitive recruitment, except as i said priorly the define board process already planned something else.

Thanks

Cheers ;-)

Raz BIRAMAH
iPi9