[rpd] Recruitment of AfriNIC CEO date

Raz BIRAMAH rbiramah at ipi9.com
Wed Nov 26 19:43:21 UTC 2014

The first question to point out here is are enough aware of the process to follow to appoint a new CEO? What do the policies say? Obviously we need, i mean the community need to try to do thing surely and replacing a CEO should be something not to do in hurry but just follow a clearly define policy.

I also think that the delay to collect candidates seems short.

Regards
Raz BIRAMAH
iPi9