[rpd] Re: [afnog] A typical case of abuse of our resources!!!

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:11:16 UTC 2014

I wont accept to be dragged into an endless back and forth exchange of
posts nor to muddy paths, to be polite.

I made comments and suggestions based on what I read on the list, and
common sense dictates the need for AfriNIC to take action and bring all of
this to a satisfactory end for everyone, or at least for the
majority. They can be considred or ignored.

BTW, I have never pretented that I'm speaking on behalf of  the
AfriNIC community; and those who know me well should know that I don't need
any kind of shield to express my views.

My last post on this.

Boubakar