[rpd] Re: [afnog] A typical case of abuse of our resources!!!

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 16:40:41 UTC 2014

Boubakar,

I just asked that you acknowledge Ernest's email. Plain and simple.
The other comments were general, and not directed at you as a person.

Into these issues, we all dived in, based on our convictions. We also
chose what and who to believe in sieving through the allegations and
claims even to life that may have been peddled on the list.

Yes, lets move on, all necessary points made, but still no policies.

Sunday.

- --
Sunday Adekunle Folayan
    blog: http://www.sundayfolayan.name.ng
   email: sfolayan at skannet.com.ng, sfolayan at gmail.com
   phone: *234-816-866-7523, +234-802-291-2202
   skype: sfolayan
    fcbk: www.facebook.com/sfolayan
   tweet: sfolayan
linkedin: sfolayan