[AfriNIC-rpd] Policy section of the meeting (was: 15-Day Last Call Period: IPv4 Softlanding Policy Proposal)

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Tue Jul 6 23:48:14 UTC 2010

Hi Borg,
At 12:49 PM 7/6/2010, Borg wrote:
>The rational for this being?

The PDP-MG had some preliminary discussions about possible formats
for the PDP part of the meeting.

>As for suggestions that SM called for ....if afrinic could get the
>remote streaming working and speakers try to speak into the
>microphones ... those of us out in the cloud could follow it.

Tobias Knecht mentioned that there was a problem with the remote
streaming.  Vincent and I discussed about that.  We will be reviewing
the issues you mentioned and discuss about them with AfriNIC.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
PDP-MG