[AfriNIC-rpd] Policy section of the meeting (was: 15-Day Last Call Period: IPv4 Softlanding Policy Proposal)

Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 19:49:42 UTC 2010

On 26 June 2010 18:54, Vincent Ngundi. <vincent at ngundi.me.ke> wrote:

> During the face to face meeting, I also requested the AfriNIC secretariat
> to consider having a full day for policy discussions

Makes you wander why they call it "Public Policy Meeting" if public policy
discussions only take half a day of the last day.

> and holding it on the first day.

The rational for this being?

As for suggestions that SM called for ....if afrinic could get the remote
streaming working and speakers try to speak into the microphones ... those
of us out in the cloud could follow it.