[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: Return of Policy Proposal RPD Mailinglist: Abuse Contact Information in the AfriNIC Service Region

Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 19:16:38 UTC 2010

On 6 July 2010 21:45, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

> I am not a stakeholder in this region, so, you are welcome to take or leave
> my advice.

Since there is only one Internet ... valuable contributions are welcome from
all corners.

> However, it is my not so humble opinion that down this road
> lies madness.
>
> Owen
>
> I will now attempt to return to lurker mode.

On the contrary ... the lurkers like us need one of us to come out once in a
while and speak. It would be very sad if a proposal simpley passed without
debate . So ... permission to return to lurker base denied. :-)