[Community-Discuss] Unaddressed queries by AFRINIC during AGMM

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 04:33:30 UTC 2021

Hello,

Although I didn’t participate in the AGMM on the 4th of June, 2021 but:

As Paul pointed out, personally I concur that first, giving everyone an
equal opportunity to discuss as well as comment should be something that
the AFRINIC should strive to improve on at all conferences, summits and so
on.

Additionally, I believe that the purpose of conducting the AGMM was to
discuss and find resolutions for issues like the ones raised by Paul and
not giving them the opportunity to discuss and resolve those issues is not
a pleasing sight. Likewise for question 3: AFRINIC should not be using any
bylaw that is not part of an AFRINIC Policy and has never been approved by
the community to manage the resources usage for people. This to me is an
abuse and misuse of power.

Elvis