[Community-Discuss] Share About Cloud Innovation Ltd and their business

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 23:59:57 UTC 2021

Le mar. 3 août 2021 à 23:09, Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com> a
écrit :

> In message <

> CAGDMR_cL96mMUfNsdq8k2PSsdRSYw1Jiz_K2NShiSYBe7S5ksQ at mail.gmail.com>

> Arnaud AMELINA <amelnaud at gmail.com> wrote:

> >As I said before, history knows who were in the place when all resources

> >were provided to CI. After some research, we can summarize as follows:

> >Adiel was not the ceo who allocated all the numbers and we can see how the

> >allocations went 1st /12 2nd /12 and then the 1st /11 and 2nd /11 and all

> >this happened within a 12 months time frame!

> I'm sorry, but your information is just not accurate. The version history

> of each block provides the correct information about the original

> allocation dates, and it is as follows:

> 2013-07-24 -- 154.80.0.0/12

> 2014-12-01 -- 45.192.0.0/12

> 2015-12-22 -- 156.224.0.0/11

> 2016-09-23 -- 154.192.0.0/11

> Do you disagree with this timeline? If so, on what basis?

No you're right on this one, thanks for the correction, apologize fort the
mistake.

> Th names of board members or board chairmen on these dates is perfectly

> irrelevant because the board never reviewed any of these allocations,

> or any of the documents or other materials that were used to justify them.

> The allocations were all made as a result of "staff" decisions, not the

> board.

You can't be totally sure on this one, because it was the period we saw the
Board playing the CEO Prerogatives, and entering in the micromanagement of
AFRINIC, remember.

> The first two of these allocations were granted under CEO Akplogan, who

> did not leave his CEO position until January 31, 2015:

> https://afrinic.net/20140917-ceo-adiel-akplogan-resign

I'm OK with this one too, but he already resigned before the allocation,
isn't it?

> The two later allocations were granted under CEO Barrett.

If do so, how come New CEO gave 2 of /11 in such a short time?

> ALL of the allocations were made during a time period when Ernest

> Byaruhanga

> was a high-ranking officer of AFRINIC.

You're right on this one too.