[Community-Discuss] South Africa ISPA Statement on Recent AFRINIC developments

Christian Orozco chresgoro at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 12:35:57 UTC 2021

I participate in these discussions knowing there will be others whose
points will differ from mine and I respect that. I cannot tag them as
'senseless' or just some people who 'force' their thoughts just because I
cannot make them be on my side. Moreover, there are many ways of supporting
AFRINIC. As a matter of fact, others who get to pinpoint AFRINIC's flaws
are *supporters* of AFRINIC still! As Owen said, the CORRECTION of behavior
is what's being sought.

Regards,
Christian