[Community-Discuss] Complaint from staff member

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Thu Mar 15 19:07:03 UTC 2018

@Owen

in the world of subjectivity the content can be read in any way its a case of the Glass half full or Half empty.  However the fact the Chair shared this content with a junior member of staff who reports to the CEO needs no investigation as there's no way the content would exist to be shared here.  if i was to use your terminology at that part "we are actually separating electrons and producing plasmas".....

We all enjoy the world of "Paralysis through Analysis"  There are some clearly glaring wrongs in this situation where if the individuals on the board really cared for the office they hold, should step aside until they are exonerated.

The Gender issues  from a staff member in the real world  would mean that the staff member is also suspended immediately until the issue is investigated.

 There is no room for that kind of language in AfrNIC period.
We need to show zero tolerance on some issues while being fare.

Taking the current situation is not being fare to both parties.  We have an apparently aggrieved long serving member of staff and we have an accused long serving senior member of staff.   Until this is concluded both should be treated equally.

For Board with all due respect i want to see more leadership.  We have nine board members and one of them should have taken the helm until the investigations are concluded.  That's good governance.

regards