[Community-Discuss] Cotonou Meeting (off-topic)

S Moonesamy sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Thu Jun 21 15:43:31 UTC 2018

Hi Saul,
At 06:17 AM 21-06-2018, Saul Stein wrote:
>This should all be in your ticketing system. Any respectable ticketing
>system should be able to report on calls that have taken longer than 3
>days to resolve.
>I could ask the South African ISPs to produce this list, however, and this
>is becoming the issue, what's the point? We, as a membership base have
>been complaining about this on the lists for some time and at the AGMMs.

The statistics [1] which I have access to does not show the number of
tickets which took longer than three days to resolve.  I need some
information to be able to make an internal request.  I am not asking
for an exhaustive list.  As an example, Mr Beneke provided a data
point [2].  The information is useful to me.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. https://www.afrinic.net/en/services/statistics/rt-stats
2. https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/2018-June/002460.html