[Community-Discuss] Cotonou Meeting (off-topic)

Graham Beneke graham at enetworks.co.za
Thu Jun 21 11:12:18 UTC 2018

On 2018/06/21 12:44 PM, Saul Stein wrote:
>> Is there any issue with the service level [1]?
> Every ISP that I have spoken to complains about the service levels to the
> point that one or two actually got space from RIPE.

And if you're looking for a specific data point...

We recently requested a single /24 of space for anycast under the
anycast policy.
    * 7 days before the first response from a human
    * 8 more days to issue an invoice (of $2500!?!? - for what for what
could not have been more than 30 minutes of evaluation work for the IP
analysts)

--
Graham Beneke