[Community-Discuss] Cotonou Meeting (off-topic)

Saul Stein saul at enetworks.co.za
Mon Jun 25 06:37:28 UTC 2018

Hi SM,
Here is a ticket from another ISP:

Ticket:  #437176

Applied on the 15/08/2016, only received the invoice for the allocation on
09/09/2016 and received the allocation on 12/09/2019
i.e 29 days from date of application to actually receiving the allocation.

All this just to add a /19 to our other allocation of a /22.

As mentioned:
a) the ticketing system should be able to supply this information
b) people tend to move on from bad experiences and don't hang onto the
information. Luckily it is not something that we have to do on a daily
basis.

Saul