[Community-Discuss] Again broken links on Afrinic Website!

damola olajide d.olajide72 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 04:58:07 UTC 2018

Hello

I am heavily disappointed with another broken link on Afrinic website. When
you browse the link at https://www.afrinic.net/en/about/bod/meeting, then
scroll down and click on Annual General Members Meeting (AGMM), i got a 404
error. Can you please sort out this problem on this page?

At my astonishment, whilst making a search on Wikipedia, I noticed the
following link
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=AFRINIC&action=history whereby
Mr Felix Otiato, who is from Communications and PR of Afrinic as per this
link https://www.afrinic.net/fr/about/our-structure/our-team is busy with
Wikipedia which I  believe is a good cause for Afrinic corporate image,
but, had Afrinic use its man power resources diligently, the website today
would be in a good running condition.

best regards

--
Damola Olajide