[AFRI-Discuss] [AfrICANN-discuss] Theme for a Joint Meeting AFRALO/AfrICANN at ICANN 51

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 11:05:16 SAST 2014

Noted with thanks , i don't mean to water down the efforts of the different
stakeholders, i was looking at it from a different angle that was
hypothetical, that said i think Africa has something to offer some aspects
of the transition touch on the ccTLD community making us interested parties
in the IANA/NTIA transition and the least we can do is exchange views and
give our opinion.