Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign – An ITU view

Lerato lerato.ma at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 02:59:50 SAST 2012

If you see the matter as I do, that ICANN has asked that governmental
>and/or intergovernmental entities weigh in on new gTLDs that have a
>geographic scope, it is perfectly reasonable to have the AU involved.
in light of the above I see zero abuse of trust, bad influencing, lies
>or manipulations coming from any of your opponents.

That is what makes my point clear.  The governments cannot impose their will on a disqualified application, that is if your eyes can see beyond government approvals, or are you also going to call the winner before the ICANN evaluation is over!

 --Lerato Ma