[rpd] Let us do the right thing

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed May 25 04:15:36 UTC 2022

> I believe that AK is talking about the PDWG co-chairs who are not subject of that bit of law you quoted above.
>

> Your belief seems to be missing the context of
> his very email, brother :-/
>
> ...and you know, i shared it, here, to add the
> appropriate reference regarding *validity* acts";
> as the MU's law seems to understand it...thinking
>  about jurisprudence...
> ...expecting a reduction of FUD (Fear, Uncertainty
> & Doubt)...

No, I have the very context of his email and I believe you still appear confused.

There is no applicability of the law you quoted to the acts of PDWG co-chairs. AK is referring to the acts of PDWG co-chairs and the validity of the PDWG co-chairs being in office.

I am not defending or advocating his position (nor am I opposing it, I have no dog in this particular fight).

I am merely attempting to avoid misinterpretations and misconstruction of the laws to the extent possible.