[rpd] Let us do the right thing

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Mon May 23 11:25:11 UTC 2022

Hi,

On 23/05/2022 14:09, ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE wrote:
> Let the courts look at the books of AFRINIC and determine if the right
> thing has been done.

my opinion about what happened last year:

this WG was showing - for a very long time - that by itself it could not
agree on any new co-chair; at a time when this WG was supposed to do
just that.

I believe a time had come that some "powers" outside the WG had to
ensure the WG has co-chairs.

full disclosure: i also liked the outcome.

I don't mind if the courts get to see this story, if you want to carry
our own dirty laundry there....

Frank

PS: I know other have other opinions, and if you want to go in circles,
go ahead....