[rpd] Let us do the right thing

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Mon May 23 12:20:20 UTC 2022

Dear Frank,
  At this stage it better to do the dirty laundry outside.
You now have a board who went against legal advise just to achieve a goal
which is clearly against the rules. Only to have a Govcom rubber-stamp it
after appointing NoMCom who has turned itself into an electoral collage.
Now we can't have board elections just because of this action.

 It's better everything is sorted out now.

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal
<http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/> PGPortal
<https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/> HelpDesk