[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Candidates Matrix

Murungi Daniel dmurungi at wia.co.tz
Sat May 21 06:11:41 UTC 2022

Dear RPD,

I agree with Caleb's assessment.

Additionally as others have pointed out, PhD titles shouldn’t matter in this case if the candidate does not provide basic information such as nominator NIC handles and seconders who are in good standing.

From my perspective, the candidates disqualify themselves by failing to follow the basics as required by the election process.

Why would the community trust such candidates to handle Co-chair affairs after they have proved they can’t follow basic instructions?

Regards,
Murungi Daniel