[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Timeframe

Daniel I. Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:52:19 UTC 2022

Dear Arnaud,

It cannot be publicly (All Stakeholders) and at the same Resource holder
only endorsement.

Speaking as a Resource Holder, I do not agree with the imposition of
Co-Chairs on the mailing list. Let the selection take place during the
PPM in Mauritius, I don't have qualms if that will be done by the
limited number of persons physically present at the meeting,

Simply,

Daniel