[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Timeframe

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:32:00 UTC 2022

Hi please see inline

Le mar. 26 avr. 2022 à 15:32, Daniel Yakmut <yakmutd at googlemail.com> a
écrit :

> Dear Arnaud
> Why do we need a PDWG, if who matters are resource holders. I will
> advocate all other persons vacate the membership of the PDWG and allow the
> resource holders do what they like and how they like
>
> However,  if PDWG is a stakeholder arrangement,  then we must give
> everyone an equal footing. Let us stop being Hitlers here.
>
> Simply,
> Daniel

Hmmmm… Hitler?
His Majesty, Please let not go there. Extremism never built  a good
society.

I never said  that only the ressources members matter

iCP-2  principle (2)  is clear on the importance of the ressource members
in the  « raison d’être »  of a RIR and the bylaws accepted and defined
the roles and prerogatives of each stakeholder.

I prefer a publicly endorsed  co-chair by Resources members to a rogue and
conflicted co-chair serving hidden agenda and third party motives.

Why  is this a big issue when the  final selection of the co-chairs is made
by the WG?

Arnaud