[rpd] Extension of Last Call - Abuse Contact Policy Update AFPUB-2018-GEN-001-DRAFT07

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Tue Jan 11 08:18:18 UTC 2022

I totally agree with you. Nothing wrong with an abuse mailbox that is
known to work - because it is tested. Are some people trying to hide
from abuse so they can claim their innocence? In South Africa, ISP's
have almost a competition to see who can answer abuse calls the fastest
when ISPA does their yearly test. Surly this is the correct attitude.
I still support this Policy.