[rpd] New Version of Policy Proposal - Policy Compliance Dashboard (Draft-2) - AFPUB-2021-GEN-003-DRAFT02 (PDWG Chair)

Cheken Chetty rameez.chetty at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 10:22:36 UTC 2021

Hi all, I have some concerns regarding automation. Because this automation
could cause some issues because there is the possibility that the technical
side of things could be mishandled and in turn cause a data breach.  This
breach poses a negative effect on the resources members. Policies are meant
to aid them, so I feel the implementation of this is really unnecessary.
Regards
Cheken