[rpd] New Version of Policy Proposal - Policy Compliance Dashboard (Draft-2) - AFPUB-2021-GEN-003-DRAFT02 (PDWG Chair)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Nov 16 10:38:18 UTC 2021

Exactly, no new data.

AFRINIC can automate checks for compliance with policies, but the members don’t need to provide new data.

If lack of compliance is detected, then the staff can request for clarifications of course, as it may be even something justified.

For example: You get an IPv6 assignment and you’re not announcing it even after several years – so the automation detects it – however it is perfectly valid that you use the IPv6 assignment only internally but the staff will not know it, unless you justify it.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet