[rpd] Report on the Policy Proposal RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space " , AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 02:31:47 UTC 2021

Hello,

I concur with the idea that we as a community should progress and move forward onto other issues.
I am very confused why this is taking so long to attain an acknowledgement from both the Board and the Appeal Committee.
The Appeal surely has followed required due procedures and processes to be acknowledged as one.
The Board should act fast and notify us, the community on the what delay is for?

Best,
Elvis.