[rpd] Report on the Policy Proposal RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space " , AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

Wijdane Goubi goubi.wijdane at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:38:46 UTC 2021

Greetings,

I believe the appeal followed all of the procedures required for it to be
labeled an appeal, thus I assume we should have heard by now whether the
appeal was handled or not.

I don't see why this is taking so long, and I'm expecting to hear back from
the broad as soon as possible so we can move on to other things.

Regards,

Wijdane