[rpd] Report on the Policy Proposal RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space ", AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

sienqle at gmail.com sienqle at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:41:45 UTC 2021

Dear PDWG Co-Chairs,

On the 23rd July 2021, an appeal was made against the proposed RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space policy (21 July 2021), with three (3) persons from the Working group supporting the appeal, this is with accordance to Section 3.5 of the Consolidated Policy Manual. Further more the appeal was submitted within the two weeks of the proposed policy. However, to my knowledge there was no review issued by the Appeal committee to the Working group. To my understanding, based on this email it appears to me that the Appeal Committee and the Board have not acknowledged the appeal. I therefore ask the Appeal committee to give a report on the reviews of the appeal before the next step, this also with accordance to the Section 3.5 Consolidated Policy Manual.

Regards,
Ishmael Malupa

Sent from my iPhone