[rpd] Last Call - RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 15 22:02:04 UTC 2021

I suppose I can state my opinion without been hoodwinked. In the
academic world your argument is substantially wrong. You can't continue
investigating a matter so long the basis - problem is faulty, because
the outcome will definitely be incorrect.

That aside, I have from day one unimpressed with the policy and hence I
have no reason to agree otherwise.

*Consensus *here is highly subjective, and I have seen and learnt about
that here in this PWDG.

Simply,

Daniel