[rpd] Policy Development Working Group co-Chairs selection

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 12 16:04:50 UTC 2021

Dear Jordi.

I am a man of reason. But, I don't appreciate being cajoled. I agree
that we could have, from onset agree that we are selecting new co-chairs
to start on a clean slate. I disagree with the statement that they are
completing a tenure and in the same vein mutating to start a new tenure.

If you will recall, for emphasis sake, I suggested that what we are
doing should be on a clean slate, however it was ignored. Surprisingly,
it was suddenly introduced after the selections was done. *That is my
grouse*.

My suggestion is that the Board and AfriNIC Secretariat should re-frame
their affirmation and summaries to capture that the PWDG had selected
two co-chairs on a consensus to start new tenure. This is on the
condition that the records shows that this was what actually transpired.

Adding to the learning: We must be consistent and implicit always with
our intentions and goals.

Simply

Daniel