[rpd] Policy Development Working Group co-Chairs selection

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:32:44 UTC 2021

Dear Noah,

You don't cease to amaze me, when you write or talk you presume everyone
around you is stupid and you are the smart one. I can clearly see that
you are too full of yourself and this make you write the way you do.

Here we are trying to correct misnomers and you are busy writing
gibberish. I don't waste people's time though I live in the AFRINIC
REGION nor do I contradict myself in any form.

However, when one has taken the course of being a Despot, he doesn't
listen nor understand what others are saying.

Simply,

Daniel