[rpd] Policy Development Working Group co-Chairs selection

Sami Salih sami.salih at outlook.com
Sun Apr 11 20:01:33 UTC 2021

Dear Community,

So, we reached this end after experiencing a wonderful civil discussion.
For me, all raised issues has been discussed and reasonably justified to conclude the decision by the people who are managing the discussion at this point of time.

I would like to thank our directors and AFRINIC staff for their patient and impartiality serve such diverse community.

Finally, I wish the new chairs all the best in their term, and I remind them that we are all here to support them in developing our beloved continent.

Salam.

Sami Salih