[rpd] Policy Development Working Group co-Chairs selection

Anthony Ubah ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:00:44 UTC 2021

+1

I couldn't agree more.
I usually would not voice this out, but Noah needs to calm down or be
called to order.
Everyone has their own opinions about issues, and it is not in his place to
appraise people's inputs as he has a penchant for doing.
Such sense of entitlement that comes with comments made by him, is a tad
bit over the top most of the time, and can translate to harassment,
intimidation, and bullying.
This isn't in the spirit of the community.

Kind regards,

Anthony