[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM - Status @ 9 April 2021

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 13:41:13 UTC 2021

Dear PDWG,

Le sam. 10 avr. 2021 10:57, Mirriam <mirriamlauren at yahoo.com> a écrit :

> My brother Slyvain,

> I am really happy that there is broad and diverse consensus from the

> community just like Seun and others have determined as a way forward.

Hey Mirriam,
...i'm really happy to read your email, Sister :-)

> In a nutshell, there is good and health progress as a community which self

> organized to select very competent volunteers as it's Co-chairs.

> Let's take this opportunity to now focus on discussing the pending DPPs.

:-)...we should all be proud for what is going on

right now; within the AfriNIC's PDWG.

If all goes well, it shall become quickly possible
to reboot...the PDWG with two new Chairs.

...why not on monday 20210412?

Have a blessed saturday!

Shalom,
--sb.