[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM - Status @ 9 April 2021

lucilla fornaro lucillafornarosawamoto at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 10:18:30 UTC 2021

Dear Community,

I agree with those who said that Wijdane and Anthony have been muscled out
of the race to make it easier for Vincent and Darwin to be elected. Even
assuming that we cannot overpass those technicalities that don't allow
Wijdane and Anthony to be candidates, what about Elvis? His candidacy had
no issues, why we did not even consider him for the position? It doesn't
look fair to me.

Lucilla