[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM |

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Apr 7 16:23:39 UTC 2021

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021, 18:54 John Hay, <john at sanren.ac.za> wrote:

> Hi Fernando,

> Even if that proposal got lost between co-chairs and AfriNIC, it should

> not be a big deal.

It is a big deal, which is why WG participants are concerned and are asking
the former co-chairs to forward it to the rpd list as FYI.

The main interest is that report that was prepared because that report will
indicate how the so said consensus was achieved and if the PDP process was
followed.

Once we have new co-chairs, the authors can just submit their last version.

In agreement....

If we got consensus on the last version,

Co-chairs declaring consensus does not mean it is what it is, because
consensus is a path not a forced destination and the WG is still in
disagreement on the said proposals.

FWIW, not everyone within the WG agrees that the proposals archived
consensus and that is why an appeal was launched and submitted by a number
of working group participants against the Resource Transfer Proposal
because appeals form part of the PDP.

surely we should get it again on the same version or with very little

> tweaking,

Major tweaking if you asked me.

Noah