[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM |

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 19:23:13 UTC 2021

It is unbelievable that an ex Co-Chair who has been just dismissed under
the due process by an independent committee after been involved in so
many mishandling of the PDP and unable to fit in the role to be
nominated again. It is a slap on many of PDWG members' face !
I can only read it as intent to disrupt the environment trying to force
things like that. A real debauchery to PDWG which has been trying, under
a high cost, to recover from a very bad scenario and get back on track
to do its mission.