[rpd] PDWG Co-Chairs Selection pursuant to Section 3.3 of CPM |

Abdulkarim Oloyede oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Sun Apr 4 18:59:19 UTC 2021

Hello PDWG

A new application was made with the following details on Sunday, April 4, 2021 - 22:59 :

Submitted values are:

Is this a "Self-Nomination"? No
==No==
==Nominee:==
Full Name: Abdulkarim Oloyede
Gender: Male
Nationality: Nigeria
Country of Residence: Nigeria
Physical address:
19 Ukpabi Asika Lane
GRA
Position: Reader (Associate Professor)
Email address (of Nominee): oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Candidate Resume (CV):

https://registration.afrinic.net/elections/sites/default/files/webform/CV%20Abdulakrim%20Oloyede%20ICANN%2021.pdf
Photo of the Candidate:

https://registration.afrinic.net/elections/sites/default/files/webform/suit.jpg

==Nominator :==
As Nominator are you part of an AFRINIC Resource Member in
good
standing? Yes
Full Name: Moriam Sulimon
nic-hdl of registered contact: Uinlorin
org-hdl of Resource Member: ilorin
Email Address (of Nominator): sulaimonmoriam01 at gmail.com
Brief Motivation: He is an excellent and brilliant person who
has
done a brilliant job and deserve to continue. His removal was
politically motivated hence we want him to continue

==Seconder:==
As Seconder are you part of an AFRINIC Resource Member in
good
standing? No
Full Name: Ibrahim Ali Hassan
E-mail address (of Seconder):
bayerouniversityjaycee at yahoo.com
Brief Motivation: Prof A. Oloyede is capable and well known
to us
and he has the support of the government and the good people
of
Nigeria. I second this nomination at the request of the
Honorable Minster of Communication and Digital Economy of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

==Notice of Agreements==
Notice: Yes I Agree