[rpd] Call for interest for PDWG chairs

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 02:34:21 UTC 2021

Hello,

The major purpose for the various disagreement with the eligibility
criteria is specifically the time and how fast everything is going with the
already set election timeline, when we already have a timeline that we can
utilize for this current election and then changes can be made to the
eligibility criteria for future events. Also, I think we should not
encourage this because this act can facilitate other instances that might
occur in the near future; the AFRINIC can come up with rules or criteria in
a short space of time, and the only option left is just to deal with it.
How can we come up with some sort of agreement within the time frame at
hand. The AFRINIC organization as well as the community is big and not a
two-man group or firm to make decisions or agree that quick.

Elvis.