[rpd] Eligibility Criteria for PDWG chairs

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 16:01:53 UTC 2021

Agree with Noah on that.

Simply abandon the proposal and let form a WG member to *restart* it and
follow the due process, not just he/she as an author to get out of the
proposal.
And still in such situation if someone else, even without any
relationship with the previous author (now Co-Chair) replays the exactly
same version the now Co-Chair would still biased to decide about it.
That's one of the reasons I have always said that Co-Chairs should never
comment on any proposal merit, even using the "hat off" thing to put up
their personal views while their term lasts.

Fernando