[rpd] Eligibility Criteria for PDWG chairs

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 28 11:58:47 UTC 2021

Dear Caleb,

Let me begin by understanding whether we are electing a new set of
Co-Chairs to start a new tenure *or* are we selecting an interim
Co-chairs for the purpose of the upcoming PPM *or *are we selecting
co-chairs to complete the tenure of the recalled co-chairs?

I am asking, because I understand your contributions in the direction
that, what we have been rambling on, is all about having an Interim
co-chairs. Similarly, the sections you are quoting speaks about
completion of tenure. The example also clearly shows the same thought line.

I am seeking this clarification,  is Madhvi now the chair of the an
ECOM? Let us be explicit in what we are doing or what we intend  to do.
I really don't want to speculate.

I want to reiterate again, let us stick to the rules and guides
enshrined in the CPM without being clever with interpretations of its'
contents.

S.......,

Daniel