[rpd] [members-discuss] clarify? - (Fwd) Adhoc Appeal Committee appointment

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Mar 10 18:01:56 UTC 2021

Ahem...

IMHO, the current Appeal Committee which is not fully constituted also has
not been following its Terms of Reference.

So, I was reading the 18th February minutes of the Appeal Committee meeting
chaired by Adam Nelson and noted that whereas the AC was discussing among
other things their work related to an appeal ref: Policy Compliance
Dashboard and the resignation of fellow AC members.......

This Appeal Committee was supposed to actually complete its work on all the
appeals by 18th February 2021 as per the timelines it shared with the PDWG,
but that was not the case.

So my question is, did the Appeal Committee members in their previous
meeting violate their own terms of reference as per section 4.4 of the ToR.?

Cheers,
Noah