[rpd] Selecting WG Co-Chairs: Was Re: Can a Consensual Decision of the PDWG Violate the PDP? (was: Report from Recall Committee)

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Feb 25 19:08:03 UTC 2021

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 9:11 PM Sunday Folayan <sfolayan at skannet.com> wrote:

> Hi Alain,

> Going this route will indeed becomes a stronger precedence much harder

> to break.

> I urge you to please wait for the process to fail, then you will be

> fully justified, and I will gladly support this option.

Others have been suggesting Consensus based selection based on past
precedence while others prefer online voting (based on precedence ) but
with ranked voting option this time around.

FWIW, It is perfectly ok for participants in the WG to share as many
suggestions as possible including this option of the board selecting based
on past precedence.

Noah