[rpd] Criteria for Eligibility or Selection of PDWG Co-Chairs

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 21 09:38:38 UTC 2021

Dear Mark,
I am not confusing or confused about the situation. I am not too sure your
analogy resembles our current situation. That not withstanding, the matter
can be address without making any temporary arrangements.

Time has changed and we are not the same in size and character, when we
could function without co-chairs.

So I am suggesting that the closest to not breaking anything is conducting
an election ASAP.

Simply
Daniel