[rpd] Secretariat PDWG

lucilla fornaro lucillafornarosawamoto at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 23:14:47 UTC 2021

Dear Eddy,

Thank you for the effort of facilitating the discussion.

I believe it would be much fairer to move with Option 1 because it will
give co-chair election access to a broader number of members.

Most importantly, my concerns about Option 2 regards the several problems
that we may face in case of a Co-Chair selection by the PDWG via consensus.
It could be controversial and leading to an impasse hard to overcome.

Lucilla