[rpd] Secretariat PDWG

Wijdane Goubi wijdan.goubi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:18:47 UTC 2021

Dear Eddy,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for facilitating the ongoing discussions
by summarizing all the options.

Secondly, I agree up to a point with what you said, specifically with the
first point which is the only one I find even-handed because simply it
gives an equal opportunity to each member of the community to vote and to
be a part of the decision-making process which is more prudent and
reasonable to do. Whereas, I don’t see an eye-to-eye on the second point
because the selection via consensus does not allow everyone to be part of
the decision which I find quite unfair. In addition, the consensus might be
very controversial as of who is going to make consensus and how are we
going to judge or know whether that consensus was fair, unbiased and
impartial enough.

Regards,
Wijdane