[rpd] Appeal Committee Response - Re: (Fwd) Appeal Committee status

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 08:06:53 UTC 2021

Hi Tom,
Thanks for your comment and i actually don't have a problem with AC continuing to do their work which some of its members have resigned due to some concerns Wafa raised in the post she shared with the community.
Are we now ok with sweeping these concerns under the carpet yet AC members are resigning?
The ToR never anticipated misconduct and concerns like the ones Wafa indicated and current AC members going on with business as usual even calls to question the work they do going forward.
This is clear definition of impunity and shame to this community.

Disappointed Mirriam