[rpd] Appeal Committee Response - Re: (Fwd) Appeal Committee status

Tom Ochang dontommy24 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 23:31:21 UTC 2021

Inline with what Miriam asked, I believe we should first of all address
what the appeal committee resigned members raised as reason for resignation
before we start debating about replacement. If the issues raised by the
resigned AC members is not resolved , we may end up having more
resignations from the replacements. TOR should be relevant please.
Tom Ochang