[rpd] Report from Recall Committee

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 00:21:46 UTC 2021

> *Silent your opposition? Never, but as said above, you are just one voice

> which counts like others, and you should allow and encourage others,

> especially those who live or are operating in this region to also speak and

> live with the outcome.*

> While I don’t live in the region, I do have involvement in operations in

> the region, so your above statement is yet another example of how you’ve

> gotten it wrong about me.

Why are you personalizing this? And again missing important points made.

While The PDP and its discussions on rpd and at meetings are open to all
interested parties , There are things like appointing cochairs or being
cochairs which have always been reserved for people living in the regions
or operating in the region. Operating in the region is demonstrated by
being a PoC of Afrinic member.

If you qualify there is no endless discussions to have. Let the system
operate.

Regards

--
Arnaud